If you are having paper feed problem with your Epson printer, then first remove the stack of paper and then check the following things:
• The paper should not be curled or creased.
• Don’t use too old papers.
• The number of sheets in the paper stack should not exceed the specified limit of that particular media.
• The paper should not be loaded above the arrow on the edge guide.
• Paper is not jammed inside the paper.
• The ink cartridge is not empty.
After checking all this you can reload the paper and try printing. In case you have any other query then dial us at Epson Printer Support Number UK.
If you want to know more about printers, then you can connect Canon Printer Help Number UK | Brother Printer Contact Number UK